Why work for Nevada Rural Housing Authority?
Nevada Rural Housing Authority (NRHA) is a great place to work and build a career. We offer a positive work environment, career growth opportunities and a great benefits package. NRHA is always looking for bright individuals to join our team of professionals. We are located in Carson City at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains just 20 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 25 minutes from Reno, and a few short hours from Sacramento, San Francisco and Yosemite National Park.
NRHA offers team members:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance paid 100% by NRHA
- Life Insurance
- Optional Supplemental Insurance (via payroll deduction)
- Short-Term Disability, Accidental, Cancer
- Additional Life
- PERS - Pension / Retirement - Public Employee Retirement System
- 457(b) Plan - Available Via Payroll Deduction
- Employee Assistance Program - Confidential assistance and resources on a variety of topics including health, wellness, marital and family relationships, stress, anxiety, depression, substance abuse, child/elder care, legal and financial issues, and more.
- Vacation - Two weeks per year, Three weeks after three years
- Paid sick days - Two weeks per year, Three weeks after three years
- Holidays - Eleven paid holidays
- Educational Assistance - Tuition / education assistance for job-related courses of study
- Employee Recognition Program
- We leave early on Fridays! - We work nine hours a day Monday through Thursday, 8:00am to noon Friday
NRHA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with applicable disability laws, reasonable accommodations may be provided for qualified individuals with a disability who require and request such accommodations.
Below is a list of current job openings at Nevada Rural Housing Authority. Please click on an opening in the list to view details and apply.
If you have previously submitted or saved an application, please go to My Account to retrieve it.
|Title||Department||Job Type||Salary Range||Application Deadline|
|Director of Rental Services||Rental Services||Exempt (salaried)||$75,000 to 111,990.75||Open until Filled|